- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must own CS:GO and have a steam account
- Must have a PC that they can bring to the finals
- Must have a steam group with the same name of the team
- Good sportmanship
- The tournament is only for students currently attending an upper secondary school or an vocational school.
- No offensive display names
- Team size: 5 vs 5
- Any software that modifies game files or grants an unfair advantage in the game is strictly forbidden and is grounds for immediate removal from the tournament.
- All players must use the same screen name they used when they applied or qualified for the tournament throughout the tournament unless admin states otherwise.
- If one of the teams is not seated and ready when games are scheduled to start, the team will automatically forfeit their game (group stage) or concede the first map.
- If one team is missing players at scheduled starting time, they WILL have to start the match without their full team, or forfeit. It is up to the teams to make sure they are ready on time.
- Team captains must be in place 30 minutes before actual match start. e.g. ready to receiving information.
- The Finals will be played at Prakticum in Helsinki
- don't argue with the admins, rules are rules!
- Game mode: esl5on5
- Total of 30 rounds, 15 rounds for both teams on both sides.
- Round time: 1 minute 45 seconds.
- C4-timer: 40sec
- Friendly fire is turned on
- First team to win 16 rounds on actual game time wins the match.
- If a map ends in a tie, an overtime will be played.
- Teams will switch sides for overtime. First team to win 4 rounds on overtime wins the match.
- Game mode: esl5on5
- Starting money on overtime: $16 000
- Overtime is played until the winner is clear.
- Side selection will be decided with a knife round at the start of a match or game series.
- Pausing is only allowed at the end of a round
- Pausing for tactical reasons is allowed for maximum time of 60 seconds during a match.
- If a minimum of 3 players can't continue the match because of technical reasons (e.g. server or network problems) and the match isn't past the 3rd round the match will be restarted. If the 3rd round has started the game will be continued with starting money of $6 500.
- If the technical problems are caused by a player's own equipment, match can be paused for a maximum of 10 minutes. After this the game will be continued regardless of that player's ability to play.
- Grenade amounts
- Total of 4, consisting of:
- Flashbang, max 2
- HE-grenade, max 1
- Flashbang, max 1
- Molotov/Incendiary, max 1
- Decoy, max 1
- Other rules
- Placing the bomb in a place which can not be reached isn't allowed and will be sanctioned..
- Defusing the bomb without at least a partial line of sight to the bomb (e.g. through a wall) isn't allowed and will be sanctioned.
- Scripts (toggle, demo and jumpthrow scripts) aren't allowed and are sanctionable. If you're not sure if a script is permitted to use, contact admins before playing matches.
- Disconnecting intentionally during a match isn't allowed and will be sanctioned.
- Using console is allowed. The following parameters should be set: rate 128000 (Optionals: 104000 ja 80000), cl_cmdrate 128, cl_updaterate 128, cl_interp 0, cl_interp_ratio 1, weapon_debug_spread_show 0, cl_bobcycle 0.98 and cl_hideserverip 0. Server has the following: sv_accelerate 5.5, sv_friction 5.2 and sv_stopspeed 80.